- Information automatically collected.
- Information you choose to provide.
For this reason and due to the growing importance of good and responsible Corporate Governance, MAL adheres to a set of compliance guidelines: Code of Conduct, Anti-corruption and Anti-trust guidelines,
When you visit any website, the site can automatically collect information about your visit. When you browse through our site, read pages there, or download information, we collect certain information to measure how many visitors come to the different parts of the site so we can make the site more useful.
We use browser information to help us design our site so the greatest number of people can view the pages correctly.
For every visitor, we collect and temporarily store the following information:
- Your computer's Internet Protocol (IP) address, a number automatically assigned to your computer when you go on the Web.
- The domain from which you access the Internet.
- The website address from which you came to our site,
- The date and time you arrived at our site and how long you spent there.
- The name and version of your computer's operating system and browser, for example Windows 2000/Mozilla Fire-fox.
- The pages you visited.
We use this information to improve our website and provide a better experience for our visitors.The information is available only to our Web managers and staff who require this information to perform their duties. It is retained only for as long as needed for analysis purposes.