Our Role as Forecast Service Provider
- Single Window Forecasting Solution.
- We provide a single platform for the monitoring, optimization and forecasting of any combination of operational turbines, farms and portfolios. It gives owners and operators uniform access to, and analysis of our forecasting data. This facilitates intelligent operational decisions, therefore maximizing availability, efficiency, production and financial return.
- Swift access to “close to real time" data via a single user interface accessible from any web browser.
- Capable of managing any volume and combination of turbines.
- Fully compatible with any SCADA system with a compatible interface.
- A full range of summary and detailed operational reports to facilitate optimization including power curves, availability, faults/events, efficiency, actual expected power generation.
- Supports regulatory compliance HTML, CSV and ability to import Excel templates compliance and scheduling parameters. Multiple output formats HTML, CSV and ability to import Excel templates.
Role of Coordinating Agency
- The agency appointed by Wind/Solar Generators connected on the pooling station commissioned on or after 03.05.2010.
- Provide schedules with periodic revisions as per Grid Code on behalf of all the Wind/Solar Generators connected to the pooling station.
- Responsible for data Collection / Transmission, Communication and Coordination with DISCOMS, RLDC, SLDC, RPC and other Agencies.
- Undertake commercial settlement of all charges on behalf of the generators, including payments to the Regional/State UI pool accounts through the concerned SLDC.
- Undertake de-pooling of payments received on behalf of the generators from the Regional/State UI Pool accounts and settling them with the individual generators.
- Undertake commercial settlement of any other charges on behalf of the generators as may be mandated from time to time.